Website Makeover :
MENARD CANADA, Ground Improvement Specialists
See how this website, that we created and built for Menard Canada, uses a strong design and intuitive navigation to successfully showcase the full array of the company’s services and technical expertise in ground improvement.
Following a corporate «re-branding», the Geopac company was renamed Menard Canada and as such is part of the International Menard Group of companies.
Consequently, Menard Canada tasked VCOMMDESIGN to create and build a new website in keeping with the existing international brand image of the group.
THE RESULT — AN OVERVIEW
– the use of a video-header is impactful and immediately positions the scope of the various projects realized by Menard Canada
– the simplified design invites the visitor to a quick and effective site visit; and adapts responsively to all mobile device screens.
– at-a-glance, the technical line drawings display all the technologies offered
– the use of a category filtering module (above the images) speeds up the visitor’s search
– each line drawing is linked to its related description webpage.
– on this section’s landing page we see images for each of the applications
– each image is hyperlinked to a projects page
– each project image links to its related project page with description
To surf each of the sections simply visit:
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT THE PROJECT
«This is the third time we have asked VCD to update our website over the past ten years and have never been disappointed with their services. They are very responsive to our requests and take the time to fully understand our expectations. With a score of 10 for their commitment and professionalism, we recommend their services without any hesitation!»
— Mr Dominique Jullienne, President, Ménard Canada
«Lovely people to deal with. Makes the process much easier when your design company has personable employees to handle your requests and concerns. The lines of communication were always open and, in times of confusion & difficulty, VCommDesign made sure everything would be taken care of.»
— Maryam Abbaszadeh, Communications & Project Manager
If you want a completely new website, or simply a website makeover…
Then see how we can help you, with our no-cost Analysis & Recommendations service, to start your project.
You can also call us at 514-529-5669; or send us a contact form here.
Vincent [Vincenzo] Sciullo
Do you have a marketing project in mind? I'm ready to talk...
Call me : 514-529-5669
Want An Estimate? Have A Question?
Just Call Us ! 514-529-5669